If you find Discussions on Seedly which you consider to be spam, harassment, or which violates the Seedly Guidelines and Discussion rules, please report it via the reporting system or email us with details. The Seedly team reserves the right to remove content associated with, or ban or delete your Seedly profile.
When Posting Discussions
- Provide context, details, and be as specific as possible – Community members can help you better if you provide more context and information when asking for help.
- Tag your Discussions to the relevant topic tags – The more accurate you are when tagging your Discussions, the more likely you are to get help.
- Refrain from spamming the same Discussion – If your Discussion has not been addressed, edit it by rephrasing or giving it more context in order to help other community members help you.
- Ask anonymously – If you prefer not to associate your identity with a particular Discussion, you may post anonymously and comment anonymously as the Discussion Poster.
Note: Discussions which are deemed identical will be merged with an original Discussion (aka parent Discussion) thread. You may refer to the parent Discussion thread for your answer.
The Seedly team may choose to lock Discussions for various reasons — including, but are not limited to:
- The Discussion has been asked earlier and has been merged with an original Discussion thread.
- The Discussion is for a Seedly giveaway or campaign and participation is closed.
- The Discussion thread has too many answers, and is too long — This makes finding a satisfactory comment or reply difficult. The original Discussion thread will be locked, and a new one will be started.
Note: When a Discussion is locked, community members will not be able to add a new comment to the Discussion thread. However, members can still bookmark, reply, follow, upvote, as well as report comments and replies.
Comments & Replies
- Be comprehensive (if needed) and provide justifications or examples where possible – Remember that not everyone in the community possesses the same level of knowledge or expertise.
- Provide helpful comments with proper explanations which addresses the Discussion
- Be friendly and respectful towards other community members – Even if there are differences in opinions. Agree to disagree.
- Refrain from responding inappropriately or devaluing others’ perspectives – Having a difference of opinion is normal and you can disagree with other community members. However, we should always do so respectfully.
- Do not post private information – For the safety of our community members, we do not allow the posting of personal contact information (eg. contact numbers, email addresses), especially for promotional purposes.
- Do not post self-promotional content or information – Please refer to the “Promo Codes And Links” section for more information.