If you recognise any of these rules being flouted, please refer to the Flagging function to report any of such incidents.
- Ask questions in more depth so the community can better help your situation, and use the anonymous function if needed. Try to contextualise your questions, and be as specific as possible.
- Tag your questions appropriately. The more (appropriate) tags on your question, the higher the chances that other community members will see and answer your questions.
- Prevent spamming identical questions. If your question has not been answered, try to rephrase or contextualise it further.
- Questions that are deemed identical will be merged to the original question.
Seedly Administrators may choose to lock questions, to prevent the Seedly Community from continually answering said question.
When a question is locked, Users will be still able to upvote, comment and flag the answers already on the question thread, but will not be able to add a new answer to the question.
Questions can be locked for various reasons, which are (but not limited to):
- The question has already been asked, and will be merged with the original question thread.
- The question is for a Seedly Giveaway, and the Giveaway validity period has already ended.
- The question thread already has too many answers, and is too long- this makes finding a satisfactory answer difficult for the User. The original thread will be locked, and a new one will be started.
- The question has outdated information.
- Share your in-depth thoughts in your answers to the community. Answer questions comprehensively in as much detail as possible. Be specific and give examples if possible.
- Prevent insulting or devaluing the opinions of others. You can disagree with the opinions of fellow community members, but present your case objectively without tearing into other contributors.
- We do not allow answers that contain links, contact numbers, email addresses or content solely included for promotional purposes (please refer to the spam section for greater detail) unless in the ‘promo code’ related topic pages