Seedly aims to be a platform which hosts thoughtful and carefully created content which focuses on ensuring that value and knowledge are prioritised above product sale. Naturally, we want to eliminate distractions that disrupt the discovery and reading experience of community members, and aim to reduce content which could undermine your trust in the credibility of what you read on Seedly.
In order to do this, we have policies governing promo codes and links on Seedly.
We understand that promo or referral codes are a useful way to get access to products, goods and/or services. However, they must be properly managed and tagged to avoid being considered as Spam. The consolidation of promo codes also creates a repository for ease of reference.
- Allowed – Asking for promo or referral codes is only allowed if the discussion is tagged to the ‘Promo Codes’ topic tag. The Seedly team reserves the right to remove any promo code-related discussions without the appropriate topic tag.
- Allowed – Sharing of promo or referral codes via comments or replies is only allowed if the discussion is tagged to the ‘Promo Codes’ topic tag. The Seedly team reserves the right to remove any promo code-related comments or replies left on discussions without the appropriate topic tag.
- Not Allowed – Sharing of promo or referral codes in discussions, comments or replies is not allowed.
Note: If there are multiple Discussions created with regard to the same promo or referral code, the Seedly team reserves the right to merge these Discussions.
- Not Allowed – Sharing of promo or referral codes in Reviews on Seedly Product Pages is not allowed.
- Allowed – Sharing of promo or referral codes are only allowed if they are disclosed in writing
- Not Allowed – Sharing of promo or referral codes in Opinions title, Opinions excerpt, or Opinions comments is not allowed.
If you post a link in your content, you should (where possible) provide a reason or context as to why you are sharing it. The Seedly team reserves the right to remove any links to an external website or platform with misleading information or fake news.
Repeated posting of links which violates this policy will result in your Seedly profile being banned indefinitely.
Links In Your Content
- Allowed – Links which help to further the understanding of your content are allowed. E.g. content from credible news sources, useful tools, other relevant and useful content on Seedly.
- Not Allowed – Links to your own website, social media links and/or links for your personal gain with no context or explanation
- Not Allowed – Links which violate the Seedly Guidelines and Seedly Community Rules.