What is a product page on Seedly?
Your product page is where we display all reviews, questions and other relevant information about your product on Seedly. Users can read and write reviews about your product here.
What products will be listed?
Seedly will list your product on www.seedly.sg if it fits the category criteria. You can search for the product on our site to see if it's listed. If there is a product that you think fit into one of the categories, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is shown on my product page?
If unclaimed, your product page automatically displays all reviews and questions about your business, as well as some of the details below. Once claimed, you can add more information to customise it as your own.
Claimed/Unclaimed: We show if your business is using SeedlyBusiness to manage your product by displaying a "Claimed" label. If you are not managing your product, it will be shown as "Unclaimed"
Site URL: We include links to your website through 2 types of button, your website URL or an application page where you can direct your users to purchase directly. You can customise the URL links once you’ve claimed your product page.
User Ratings: We show the rating users have given your product, it ranges from 1 star to 5 stars.
Similar Products: In this feature, we display 5 other similar products in the same category as your product. This feature can be removed if you're on the "Pro" business account.
Reviews: We show reviews that customers have written about your business. Here, you can filter and sort them by most helpful or most recent.
Questions: Users who ask questions about your product on the Seedly community platform will be displayed on your page.
Promo code: If you claim your product page and have more than 100 reviews and 3.5 star rating, you can customize the promo code from your SeedlyBusiness dashboard.
Product Information: Your product information will be displayed
How to claim your product page?
By claiming your product page, you can engage with your users as well as access all the features provided by SeedlyBusiness. Find out more about how to claim your product page for free here.
If your company has multiple product pages and you wish to manage them, do reach out to us at email@example.com.
Collecting and replying to reviews
People are entitled to review your company if they've had a recent, genuine experience. It doesn't have to be a purchase, it could be a phone call, a visit to a store or otherwise using your products or services.
If you ask customers to leave reviews, those invitations need to be neutral. That means inviting all customers to review you equally and identically, or inviting in an unbiased way — such as inviting every third customer. Also, the invitations need to be written in a way that doesn't try to influence customers to write positive reviews.
You're encouraged to reply to reviews, but your responses must be lawful and polite. For example, it's not OK to discriminate against or threaten people.
- You can invite reviewers to provide a reference number when writing reviews.
- Companies are permitted to report reviews that violate our Guidelines for Reviewers, but we don't allow misuse of our reporting function.
What's not allowed
- We can remove reviews in specific circumstances and where they violate our Guidelines for Reviewers — such as if they're poorly written, unsubstantial or written by your employees.
- Don't post any sensitive or personal information.
- You can't use your own equipment to collect reviews from your customers. If you'd like to collect reviews on your company's premises, please contact us for permission.
- We don't tolerate abuse, blackmail or threats against reviewers or against Seedly.
- If you misuse our platform, we can block access to or suspend features in your Seedly business account, place a consumer alert on your product page, and potentially even terminate agreements you have with us.