How can I get more reviews on Seedly?
Getting more recent reviews on your product page will make your product look relevant to users making a decision to purchase. To do so, it is best to ensure that you are actively collecting reviews from your existing customers.
There are a few methods to collect reviews:
- Integrate your customer's post-purchase journey with our automatic reviews collector
- Include a "write a review" call to action in your email newsletters
- Conduct a reviews collection campaign to invite users to participate
How do I set up the automatic reviews collector?
What does it do?
In your customer flow, after a customer purchases your product, you will most likely be sending them a post-purchase confirmation email. What we'd do is to capture your user's email, and trigger a reviews invitation email a period of time after the post-purchase email is sent out. The delay can be set based on your preference.
How does it work?
All activated SeedlyBusiness accounts will get a unique email address from Seedly. You will need to:
- Copy the unique email address
- Go to your email marketing software's setting
- Include the unique email address as a BCC in the post-purchase email you send out to your users
- Go to the SeedlyBusiness dashboard and set a delay duration from the time your post-purchase email is sent out to the time we send out a reviews invitation email.
This is a one time set up and you can change the settings anytime.
Once this is in place, every time your post-purchase email is sent out, we will be able to track your customer's email and send out a reviews invitation email after the delay duration.
Seedly does not use the user's email for anything else other than to send out the reviews invitation email and for analytical purposes.
How do I keep track of reviews invitation?
Depending on your plan type, there are different monthly quotas for the number of review invitation emails you can send. There are a few different statuses for each email.
Sent: Review invitation email has been sent to the user.
Scheduled: We have obtained the email of the user but email is still pending to be sent due to the delay duration setting. Please note that there will be a 5 minutes delay from the time the recipient receives your email to the time the email is displayed on your dashboard.
Quota Maxed Out: If you have already reached the maximum number of email quota that month, based on the total number of sent emails and those that are scheduled within the month, your invitation email will only be rescheduled at the start of next month.
Paused: You can choose to pause the sending of all reviews invitation. If you select pause, all scheduled emails will be set to "paused" status.