How do I display my reviews?
You can display your reviews anywhere, on your website or in your offline marketing collaterals.
Displaying your reviews is part of the Performance-based Benefits for products/services with a Claimed Product Page, ≥100 reviews, a 3.6 rating and 10 new reviews growth monthly. You may read more about the Performance-based Benefits.
- Display SeedlyReviews together with your Reviews Badge
- Do not modify or manipulate your customers' reviews
- Attach a “Do-follow" Backlink to your Seedly Product Page
- Clearly attribute the review to Seedly
- Do not use reviews that have been removed from Seedly
What are SeedlyReviews Badges?
SeedlyReviews Badges are a medal of honour for you to showcase your official reviews rating on your website, mobile applications and marketing collaterals. The Reviews Badges act as validation and approval from Seedly's 2 million-strong community.
This is part of the Performance-based Benefits for products/services with a Claimed Product Page, ≥100 reviews, a 3.6 rating and 10 new reviews growth monthly. You may read more about the Performance-based Benefits.
There are 3 SeedlyReviews Badge Tiers.
Good: Your products/services have a rating between 3.6 and 4.0
Very Good: Your products/services have a rating between 4.1 and 4.5
Excellent: Your products/services have a rating between 4.6 and 5.0
How do I retrieve and display my SeedlyReviews Badges?
You can access your Reviews Badges from the SeedlyBusiness Dashboard and display them on your website or in your offline marketing collaterals.
- Ensure that you are a SeedlyBusiness Account user
- Go to https://business.seedly.com and log in using your Seedly User Account
- Select Reviews Manager, then Reviews Badge
- Select the Square or Rectangle Badges that complement your collateral background
- Copy the dynamic image URL of your selected Reviews Badge
- Paste the dynamic image URL at the backend of your landing pages or mobile applications
For offline usage of the SeedlyReviews Badges, download the badge in PNG from Reviews Badge and add the image to your marketing collaterals.
- Do not modify or manipulate your Reviews Badge
- Use the dynamic image URL when displaying your Reviews Badge online
- Use the most updated badge within a week from the point of printing when publicising your
- Reviews Badge offline
- You will be asked to remove the Reviews Badge if your ratings fall below 3.6 or you grow less than 10 new reviews monthly